Yaya & Angelina-The Spoiled Brat Movie



January 20, 2010

Yaya & Angelina-The Spoiled Brat Movie

Yeah i know your comment.. Tagalog film corny.. What the hell, i watched it naman right in the comfort of my Crib!

Im looking for a new release DVD copy of any new movies yesterday somewhere in East but sadly all they recommend eh napa nood ko na.. (some naman boring)

Anyway, they offer me this movie (dvd copy-mean super linaw) & since i like Michael V.- a natural born talented person! I came up going home with this movie.

The title already tells the plot of the story.. blah.. blah.. blah...

You know what! - I like the it! Corny but funny.. For me Entertainment pa rin...

Michael V. is just an amazing guy!

Also i like the concept & there are shot/scene that are enjoyable to watch.. Most especially when Angelina took a bath. See it for yourself! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment